Online Training Program
Relational Outsourcing Management Online Course
It is no secret that over 70% of outsourcing relationships fail to achieve their objectives. Structured as “transactions” or “deals” the parties to contract quickly become hostage to fixed performance based models and change order processes that drive adversarial behaviour and widen the contract divide.
Strategic Relationships Solutions Inc., in partnership with the Telfer School of Management present an Online Training Program on Relational Outsourcing and Contract Management. How to source, establish and manage “adaptive relationships” that create change and support evolution.
The Relational model advocates the establishment and management of a “Relationship” as the core component of a long term business arrangement and the pivotal point at which contract delivery and performance is measure and evolved.
A “Relationship” is an adaptive process-centric contract and delivery management framework that leverages the enduring natural human values of mutuality, respect, innovation, empowerment and continuous alignment. The relational model employs joint management structures and processes to steer execution and manage relationship performance to achieve improved outcomes.
Training Program Highlights
This training program is recommended for all those involved in the planning sourcing and management of complex Public-Private or Public-Public relationships.
Whether you are the one leading the outsourcing initiative, managing or interfacing on the front lines , or you are the procurement specialist or the outsourcing advisor, this program is guaranteed to provide you with the tools you need to achieve better outsourcing outcomes.
Why Take This Program?
The relational model is an enablement and intelligence based risk mitigation framework that will systemically deliver a high performing relationships.
Whether you are embarking on a new complex Client – Vendor Relationship including Outsourcing, FurtureSourcing™ and P3, reinventing existing relationships or attempting to reform your organization’s procurement regime, this online training program will equip you with the skills and know-how to plan, source, establish and manage relationships that will deliver exceptional performance.
At the organization level, this program will help management build the required capacity and skill to enable change and create a culture of collaboration, joint management and trust.
- Develop a “total system” understanding of the spectrum of relationships of external sourcing and shared services and its implications on business strategy and delivery;
- Learn the analytical tools needed to source relationships rather than transactions and deals. Learn how to identify, assess and objectively evaluate strategic fit in a public sector setting;
- Understand how to place the relationship at the centre of delivery and integrated risk management;
- Learn how to conduct industry analysis and effectively target and engage relevant industry sectors;
- Discover the state-of-the-art governance and financial management model that keeps the relationship aligned, prosperous and delivering expected outcomes;
- Discover the constructs of Integrated Intelligence-based Risk Management (IIRM) that delivers cost effectiveness and assures delivery quality;
- Learn a systemic framework and process for planning, constructing and managing complex public-public/public-private relationships;
- Gain a deep understanding of the enablers of success as well as the pitfalls that should be avoided at each step of the way.
- Gain a strategic implementation advantage from a change management and human resource perspectives.