Founded in 1999, Strategic Relationship Solutions Inc. (SRS) is a firm that specializes in strategic sourcing and collaboration management, helping clients achieve results through effective planning, sourcing, and management of highly collaborative business relationships.
Our team offers a novel approach and a tried-and-tested methodology to achieve superior results with lower risk in complex programs and business agreements.
Our team comprises a distinct blend of seasoned executives and professionals with decades of practical experience in both public and private sectors.
We offer a new approach and systematic model to manage uncertainty and achieve optimum outcomes in complex projects, outsourcing, partnership, ASD, and transformational initiatives. Our methodology operationalizes ISO 44001 – Collaborative business relationships management.
1. Client Partner
We seek an exceptional professional to join our team as a Client Partner. The primary focus of the Client Partner includes:
- Effecting business growth in existing and new accounts: Establishing strategic relationships with new clients and expanding business activities within existing accounts.
- Service delivery: The Client Partner will work with the SRS leadership team to ensure successful collaboration service delivery to SRS clients, their clients, and key stakeholders.
- Consulting and advisory engagement leadership – Leading major sourcing projects, sustainable procurement, outsourcing, and partnering engagements.
2. Collaboration Manager
We seek a highly skilled and motivated Collaboration Project Manager to join our team.
- You will play a pivotal role in orchestrating and overseeing cross-functional projects that require seamless collaboration among various teams and stakeholders.
- You must:
- possess exceptional organizational and communication skills
- thrive in a fast-paced environment
- have a proven track record of managing/working in a complex project environment
- The deadline for applications is January 30th, 2024.
Interested candidates please forward your resume to: email@example.com.
SRS is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews